Top 10 Skincare Tips
Monday, July 22, 2013
I have had so much fun with the skincare series. It has been going strong for almost three years now and it is one of the only series that I have started and still love doing. I decided to do a little round up of some of the top skincare posts according to the readers based off most pinned, positive feedback and page views. If you want to read how the series got started you can read the very first post here.
1. DIY Vitamin C Mask- One reader said, "Best DIY treatment I have ever tried! Instantly tighter, brighter, smoother skin...can't wait to see what magic results I get after months of applying it!!"
2. DIY Rose Water Toner
3. Health and Beauty Benefits of Coconut Oil (uncommon uses)
4. DIY Green Clay Mask- One reader said, "I do this once a week, it works wonders!"
5. Using Apple Cider Vinegar Topically- One reader said, "I read this post last winter and have been using acv on my face every day. I put it in a glass bottle with a nozzle and I just spray it on every night. It's the only thing that keeps me from breaking out, thank you so much."
6. How to Make Your own Anti-Aging Tea using Turmeric
7. DIY Vitamin C Serum
8. How to Clean your Makeup Brushes
9. DIY Eye Cream- One reader said, "I've been using this ever since I read it here. It's amazing! Thanks a million!"
10. DIY Salicylic Mask- One reader said, "This is great, just after using it once my skin already feels and looks better!"
So there you have it, the top 10 skincare posts according to the readers. Have you tried any of these skincare tips or DIYs? I would love to hear your experience if so!
Labels: skin care tips