What you will need:
- A dark colored glass bottle. I used an empty serum bottle.
- Vitamin C powder (L ascorbic powder). You can find this at your local health food store that carries products in bulk or you can purchase here.
- %100 pure vegetable glycerine, which is a great base for serums and makes your skin extra glowy and soft.
- In a small bowl mix 1 tsp of Vitamin C powder with 2 tsp of vegetable glycerine.
- Crush the crystals up until they are completely dissolved (if you don't you will end up with a grainy serum)
- Carefully pour your serum into your glass bottle.
- Apply 3-4 drops onto freshly cleansed skin and gently massage in until fully absorbed.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
SO easy and you skin will thank you for this I promise.
My recommendation is to use this only at night to start. If you think your skin can handle more go ahead and use twice a day. Since this serum is all natural and does not contain any preservatives, only make enough to last you about two weeks. Vitamin C serum may cause temporary redness and that is normal, but if you have any burning sensation remove with cool water and lower the ratio of Vitamin C powder to vegetable glycerine.
Enjoy and please come back and let me know how you like this if you try it out!