7 Must Make Fall Recipes
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
1) "Cheesy" Baked Cauliflower Poppers: Perfect for snacking on while watching football and even your non healthy food loving friends will love these!
2) Baked Apple Chips: These are one of my family's favorite fall treats! Plus they make your whole house smell heavenly as they bake.
3) Flourless Snickerdoodle Cookies: These are soft, moist and delicious. If you have little cookie monsters living at your house like I do, these will not last long.
4) The Two Minute Pumpkin Pie: This Paleo treat will blow your freaking mind, promise. Sometimes you just need a little treat NOW and you do not have to wait an hour for it to be ready...so when that happens make this.
5) Flourless Pumpkin Brownies: These super moist, cake like brownies are another family favorite with the boys. The pumpkin is not overwhelming and they are juuuuuust right.
6) Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookies (Paleo): You need to make these. That is all there is to say about these. You will not be disappointed.
7) Baked Parsnip Fries: These are sweet, salty and the perfect healthy alternative to french fries.
Have you made any of these treats yet? I would love to hear your feedback if so!