I made these brownies a total of 3 times until I got them right. Yep the first two batches were just okay and okay does not cut it when people actually make the things you post about. So yes, the third time was the charm and my husband, boys and a friend all agreed the third time was the winner. These are not overly sweet and the pumpkin is not completely overwhelming. I would say these are just right.
What you will need:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of honey *
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbs of ghee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the batter evenly into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Wait until brownies cool and enjoy!