These lasted a total of maybe 2 hours tops between me and my three boys.
What you will need:
- 2 bananas (not overly ripe)
- 4 cups of shredded unsweetened coconut (do not use flakes or reduced fat coconut. It will not work)
- Place your shredded coconut and about 4 dashes of cinnamon into a food processor and process until you have a nice and creamy coconut butter. My food processor is nothing special and it only took me about 6 minutes until I had butter.
- Slice up your bananas into bite size pieces.
- Dip each slice into the coconut butter and thoroughly coat both sides.
- Place each coated banana slice onto a piece of parchment paper.
- When you are all done, sprinkle cinnamon onto each slice.
- Place in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes to initially set and then move to the fridge if you have any leftovers. We did not :)