Latest Life Snippets + A Funny Little Story About Max
Friday, September 19, 2014
Whew this week was busy! It seems like the weeks are now flying by since Max has started Pre-K, which he is absolutely loving by the way. Speaking of Pre-K funny little story... A couple days ago I was driving Max to school and he said, "Mom when you come to pick me up in class can you please not say, 'Hiiiiii MAXXX! How was your dayyy?!' So loud in front of all my friends?" Ummm what?! Hahahaha! I told him that's fine I could be a boring mom who doesn't say hi at all or ask him any questions and we can just go straight to the car in silence. He then told me, "Okay I like the fun mom, be her just don't be so loud." Ok noted buddy, but I can't promise that I will never embarrass you again ;)
Here a few snippets of our week according to my Instagram.
1. Farm fresh eggs brought over by Grandpa. They are so rich and so yummy!
2. What a typical morning looks like on the weekend. The boys crawl in our bed and totally take it over. I actually don't mind one bit, unless it happens before 5am ;)
3. Max enjoying the life. Being 4 is awesome. Not a care in the world.
4. Waiting in the parking lot for Max's Pre-K class to start. He has been working on his bear hugging skills and here he is basically squeezing my brains out.
5. Adding a little fall-iday (ooooo I like that word) cheer to my front door step.
6. Slicing open a perfectly ripe and locally grown avocado. Not sure why this makes me so happy but it does.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Today I am off to a place of fun-ness with the boys to soak up this last bit of summer.