Random acne breakout's can put a real damper on your otherwise good face day. The problem with most over the counter spot acne treatments is that they tend to be very drying, which in turn can irritate your skin.
I have previously mentioned the amazing benefits of turmeric powder for anti-aging as well as adding it to your diet as a super food but today I am going to share a simple way to incorporate it into your skin care regime if you are having breakouts.
Turmeric powder is able to fight acne head on because of its potent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It is soothing and non irritating, which makes it the perfect ingredient to help stop those pesky breakouts before they become a real pain in the ass.
All you will need to make an all natural turmeric acne spot treatment is turmeric powder and water!
What to do:
- Mix a tiny bit of turmeric powder with a few drops of water until you have a paste.
- Apply to the broken out area with clean hands.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently rinse off (do not use a washcloth as this could irritate the breakout).
- Repeat this process daily until the redness and acne breakout is gone.
Hope you enjoyed this super simple little tip and if you do try this please come back and let me know about your experience.