What you will need:
- 2-3 yellow squash
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Wash and slice your yellow squash super thin (the thinner the better).
- Place the sliced yellow squash in between two sheets of paper towels and press down to adsorb any excess liquid.
- Place your sliced yellow squash onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Try to give each little slice it's own space and if you need to use more than one baking sheet do so.
- Lightly spray the sliced chips with coocnut cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a little garlic salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for two hours. At the end of the one hour mark flip the chips. You want to bake until each chip is nice and crispy. Keep an eye on your batch of chips and remove the chips that crisp faster and keep the ones in that are still a tab bit wet until they have achieved the ultimate chip like consistency.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
These baked veggie chips are addicting, totally satisfying and a super healthy guilt free snack. Both my boys and I gobbled up each and every last one before my husband even got a taste (woopsie), but that's a good sign right?
Crispy Green Bean Fries
Baked Thyme Onion Rings (my fav)
Baked Parsnip Fries (my boys favorite)
Flourless Zucchini Brownies (make these)