I tested out this recipe yesterday as a "Pre Memorial Day BBQ snack," and these babies totally hit the spot! Plus the prep time took less than 5 minutes, which is always a plus in my book.
What you will need:
- Fresh green beans (not frozen) I used about 3 cups.
- Olive oil (enough to thoroughly coat the green beans)
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Place green beans on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once while baking. Take them out when they are nice and crispy. The browner and more caramelized they are the better!