I am now 36 weeks pregnant! I feel like a mini elephant and I can not wait to NOT be pregnant anymore. The countdown has really begun. I only have 3 weeks left.
A few things on my pregnant mind:
- I have already hit the 35 pound weight gain. I would love to not gain anymore. Thank you.
- Girls...never ever get your belly button pierced if you plan on getting pregnant. If you did get it pierced, take it out the moment you even think about getting pregnant. I will get all stretched out and weird. This is coming from personal experience.
- Same goes for tattoos. I have one on the lower half of my belly (a dragonfly, so cool I know) and if it was any higher it would be a giant deformed bat by now. Thankfully it is still a small little dragonfly.
- I am so ready to start tacking this lovely pregnancy induced melasma that has occurred over the past couple of months.
- Why does my nose get all stuffed up the moment I lay down? Is this a weird pregnancy symptom? It's annoying.
- I can not wait to have a glass of wine and go on a sushi date with my husband.
- Will Ronin look like Max or look completely different, like me and my sister do?
- I am SO excited to meet and hold my son in just a few short weeks!