Cauliflower is super low in carbs and high in fiber making it the perfect substitute for those starchy dishes...like rice. I recently found this video on how to make cauliflower rice and I knew it was a recipe that needed to be tested asap.
I am SO excited about this recipe I may or may not have done an actual happy dance when I ate it for the first time.
What you will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Whatever seasonings you like on your rice
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Cut into small size chunks.
- Using the shredder blade of your food processor, place the cauliflowers chunks into the processor until it is the size of rice.
- Remove from food processor and place "rice" into a microwave safe dish with a lid. Microwave (you do not need to add any water) for 5-6 minutes.
- Done! So so easy. Season however you normally like your rice.
On a side note: I haven't felt like doing much else lately other than cooking, baking and cleaning (hello nesting) so you may be seeing more recipes here than normal.