Rose water toner benefits:
- Can be used on all skin types
- Soothing and nourishing
- Toning and rejuvenating
- Great makeup setter. You can do a few sprays after you apply your makeup for that dewy effect.
- Helps heal sunburns and wounds
- Can help balance your skin
- Dried rose buds. You can find these in bulk at your local health food store.
- Distilled or filtered water
- Empty spray bottle
How to make your own rose water toner:
- Place about 1/2 cup of dried rose buds into a glass container
- Pour hot distilled or filtered water over the rose hips
- Let sit for about 1-2 hours
- Using a cheesecloth or strainer pour the rose water into a spray bottle
Since your toner is all natural and contains no preservatives you need to keep it in the fridge. Use it within one week. You will love how soothing and refreshing this is!