I have been making this "secret" peach cobbler ever since Ian and I got married. Ian thinks its the best homemade thing in the world.
I always make sure to make it when he's not home and throw away all the evidence deep in the trash ( cake mix box). He has asked so many times whats in it and I always respond with, "It a secret." Well today I am going to share the simplest peach cobbler recipe ever!
What you need:
- 2 cans of peaches in light syrup
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 stick of butter
- Pour peaches into an oven safe dish
- Add entire bag of yellow cake mix and spread on top.
- Melt one stick of butter and pour evenly on the top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Enter to win a gift card to Apothica here!