This is literally the easiest polymer clay project ever and if you are in need of a little last minute love in your ears for Valentine's Day then this is the project for you. I just proofread this little sentence to my husband and he said it sounded really creepy and I probably should not say that. I decided to leave it anyway :)
What you will need:
- A small chunk of red polymer clay
- A heart cut out (found in the clay section of a craft store)
- earring front and backs (found at a craft store)
- E 6000 glue
- Condition the polymer clay up in between your hands so that it is easier to work with.
- Using a thick marker or a clay roller, roll out an even piece of clay.
- Take your heart cutout and make two hearts. To get the hearts out use the eraser part of a pencil and gently push it out.
- Place your hearts on a designated craft baking sheet and bake according to your clay's directions.
- Once your hearts have cooled apply a small amount of glue to each heart back and press the back part of your earring into the glue making sure it adheres to the clay.
- Let the glue dry and enjoy your new pair of earrings!