Instagram photo of Max getting caught stealing more ornaments off our tree. I found a whole stash in his closet haha!
TWWWWOO weeks till Christmas...said in a man's train conductor voice. I just shouted that out in my living room and my family looked at me like I'm a big weirdo, which may be accurate. But yes the Christmas season is in full swing and I want to ENJOY and soak it up because before we know it we will be seeing New Year's Eve pins on Pinterest and people will start talking about spring 2014 clothing trends.
So I have compiled a little list of a few festive things that I plan on doing before Christmas is here.
1. Go see a Christmas light show in our local neighborhood. There is one not too far from us and when you get in the car you put on the coordinating station that goes with all the lights. I can't wait to do this and see the boy's faces.
2. Take a trip up to the snow and take the boys sledding.
3. Anonymously give to a family in need.
4. Figure out a delicious meal to make on Christmas Eve. I need suggestions!
5. Decorate sugar cookies with the boys.
6. Go on an ice skating date with my husband.
7. Watch It's a Wonderful Life and The Christmas Story. My two favorite Christmas movies.
8. Make a new holiday inspired adult cocktail and make gingerbread houses with the kids. Okay maybe those two things shouldn't go together but in our house that's usually how we roll.
9. Dress up like Mrs. Claus after the kids go to bed. Ha ha kidding just seeing if you are paying attention...but I am sure my husband wouldn't mind that ;)
10. I have ALWAYS wanted to set up a treaure hunt, so this year I want to organize a fun around the house treasure hunt for my husband's main gift. He will be so annoyed and I will love every minute of it.
Do you have any Christmas time things you love to do? I would love to hear!