My Latest Fab Favorites
Monday, June 3, 2013
Today I partnering up with Fab to share some of my latest finds that I have been obsessing over. Have you heard of Fab before? It is full of unique, quirky and fun products that are guaranteed to make you do a little happy dance. Online shopping has become a serious life saver as of lately since running around town searching for the perfect whatever with two kids who basically hate shopping can be quite daunting. Recently I have been dreaming about the new home that we will soon need to decorate, summertime and a bunch of randomness since I tend to be a little ADD. So here are my must haves at the moment.
1. Little One's Easel in Orange- With chalkboard on one side and white board on the other this easy clean up item is the perfect addition to any child's room.
2. Paper Airplane Kite- The best laid back summer time activity just got a little bit cooler with this awesome kite design.
3. Wavy Stripes Pillow- An essential for my couch.
4. Eco Marine Triangles Throw- A beautiful blanket that can stay out all year round.
5. Triple Blade Herb Scissors- This neat little gadget allows you to cut, chop or mince herbs directly onto the pan or plate.
6. Driftwood iPhone Dock- I mean it does not get any cooler looking than this.
7. Diana Edelweiss Camera- a new twist on a classic 60's camera. Some of my favorite features of this camera include endless panorama formats, a removable lens for taking super-wide-angle pinhole shots and the lo-fi, soft focused vignette images it produces. As a camera lover I think I need this.
8. I Will Survive Plant Pot- The perfect funny reminder to water my indoor plants.
9. 8 Piece Knife Set- I am all about fun colorful kitchen gadgets and these make prepping dinner just a bit more exciting.
10. Home Brew Kombucha Kit- I love kombutcha and I am so excited about an already made kit that makes DIY-ing this yourself so easy!
Is there anything on Fab that you are currently coveting over? I would love to hear!