Latest Life Snippets
Friday, April 12, 2013
If you are married and have kids I highly recommend getting away for just one night every now and then (even if that means dropping the kids off at Grandma's and coming back to your house to party or whatever you feel like doin). Yes yes you will miss your kids (duh) but it's so important to remember you were a twosome before you were a foursome, or however many kids you have. My Godmother gave me that advice when I was pregnant with our first son and I will never forget it.
Since I did zero blogging this week here is a little recap according to my Instagram (@delightedmomma)
1) The start of our getaway and at this point I think we were both still in disbelief that we were freeeeee haha...kidding kind of.
2) The end of our getaway and feeling so much more connected and on the same page. Such a good feeling.
3) Ronin sippin on my green smoothie. He loves them!
4) My favorite nail polish at the moment. It is by Essie and it's called, "Where's my Chauffeur."
5) Early Saturday morning Farmer's Market stop for a flat of the sweetest fresh berries.
6) Paleo mini key lime pies that are so freaking good. I will share the super easy recipe (no baking required woo hoo) next week.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Labels: my life