Latest Life Snippets
Friday, April 5, 2013
Happy Friday! I seriously could not be more excited for the freakin weekend. This weekend my husband and I are going on a mini (much needed) getaway and it will be the first time we will be away from both boys overnight. I know we will miss them like crazy but I am pretty sure they will be having such a blast over at Grandpa and Aubi's house they will probably not even notice we are gone.
According to my Instagram (@delightedmomma) this is what has been happening over the past few weeks.
1) Ronin has mastered the art of clapping and according to this face, it's the greatest thing in the world.
2) Max gardening in his underwear and John Deere boots. Ha!
3) Picked out a bunch of little mini succulents for my house.
4) The only Easter picture of us four, which would not be complete without at least one grumpy face.
5) I have become obsessed with these. Do not buy them unless you want to become obsessed too.
6) My husband's first batch of home brewed beer! SO yummy!
Have a wonderful weekend!
The winner of the Monica Vesci Camino Clutch giveaway is: Mandi! Please e-mail me at email@example.com so I can get your shipping info.
Labels: my life