Do you ever feel like your life could use a little spring cleaning? Like out with the old in with the new kinda thing? Yesterday I woke up with this strong feeling that it was time to shake things up and make some improvements in my life. I am sure some of this has to do with the fact that I have recently stropped nursing Ronin and I am pretty much a bag of major raging hormones or "Hormonal Hermione" as my husband likes to call me but nonetheless I decided it was time for a few changes...
My Life Spring Cleaning Changes:
- Make my health a number one priority. No excuses.
- Get rid of and donate "stuff" that I am holding onto for whatever reason that is just taking up space.
- Turn off the TV at night while the boys are awake. I feel like our house is so noisy already TV just adds another distraction.
- Do more reading. Ok...this is embarrassing but I can not even remember the last book that I read. That is SAD. I want to make time for reading. Any good book recommendations?
- Stop using the "I'm too busy" excuse. The bottom line is if I need or want to do something I can make time for it.
- Cut back on that glass of wine (or two) to de-stress at the end of the day and instead go on a evening walk with my family and talk about our day together.