Does anyone really read the whole intro and little story (like the one I am writing at this exact moment) when looking at a flourless chocolate chunk pecan cookie recipe? I mean lets be real...most people just look at the pictures, decide if they look good enough to make and then get a warm fuzzy feeling inside once they decide to make them for themselves. Well that's what I do at least when I see a recipe that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Recipes like this do not need a whole lotta talkin.
This recipe is based off this cookie recipe, but I made some minor changes based off your feedback to make them more moist and just a little bit more awesome.
- 1 cup of coconut flour (check your local health food store for this)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3/4 cup of Enjoy Life semi-sweet mega chunks chocolate (If you can not find these you can use gluten free chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt the honey and coconut oil together in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract, almond milk and sea salt.
- Stir in the coconut flour, chocolate chunks and chopped pecans.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out little tbs size balls of cookie dough. Place on the baking sheet and gently press down so they have a pretty cookie shape once baked :)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then enjoy!
This recipe makes 15 cookies.