It has been a little while since I did a pin-tester and when I saw a pin that stated you could make your own air fresheners with just about any scent you want I was sold.
This pin came from a blog called The Burlap Bag.
What you will need:
- Baking soda
- Essential Oil. I used lavender (my favorite).
- Mason jar or container with a lid
- Pour about 1/4 cup of baking soda into your jar.
- Add about 8-10 drops of essential oil.
- Poke holes in the top of the lid. The original source used foil but I wanted mine to look a little more esthetically pleasing so I used a nail and hammered little holes in the mason jar lid.
- Shake it up a little and you are done!