Exfoliating your body on weekly basis will keep your skin looking healthy and rejuvenated.
Making your own body scrub is easy and quite cost effective. I personally like to use sea salt in my scrubs but you can also use sugar.
Benefits of a Sea Salt Scrub:
- Helps to replace lost minerals into the skin.
- Helps to draw out toxins and increases skin blood circulation
- Helps hydrate your skin and give it a wonderful glow
- Improves skin tone by removing dry dead skin cells
DIY Sea Salt Citrus Scrub:
- 1/4 cup of sea salt
- 1 tbs of sweet almond oil (you can also use grape seed oil)
- 1 tbs finely ground lemon peel
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- Add all of the ingredients together and mix well
- When you are showering take about a quarter size amount and gently massage into skin, paying special attention to the back of arms, knees and elbows
- Rise off
Get your salt scrub on and have glowing skin by tomorrow!