What you will need:
- A large orange
- 1 tbs of coconut sugar or raw brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Slice orange in half. Remove seeds.
- Using a sharp knife detach the orange from the peel. Slice the orange into sections following the natural pattern of the orange. This will make it easy for bite size pieces
- Turn your broiler on high.
- Sprinkle mixture of sugar and cinnamon onto orange.
- Place orange halves into an oven safe dish and broil for about 6 minutes or until the sugar is brown and bubbling.
- Enjoy right away! This little treat is best when it's straight out of the oven.
On a side note: I caved and created a Facebook page for Delighted Momma. I still refuse to get a personal account but I think it's great for fun updates on the blog. You can find it here.