Not everyone has the time or budget to fit in a professional pumpkin mask treatment so I am going to show you how you can make your own right at home.
The benefits of a pumpkin mask:
- High in Vitamin A (great for acne and skin healing)
- High in Vitamin C (great for skin brightening)
- Helps naturally remove dead skin cells
What you will need:
- 1/4 cup of organic pumpkin puree. I used a small pumpkin that I cut into slices, removed the seeds and microwaved it for 10 minutes.
- 1/2 tablespoon of raw organic honey (a natural bacteria fighter)
- 1/2 tablespoon of organic non GMO soy milk (helps increase elasticity of your skin)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Apply the mask evenly all over your face, avoiding your eye area.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then remove with a warm washcloth.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
*If you have acne or are acne prone you can add a tiny bit of raw apple cider vinegar into the mask.