Happy Friday! I am so happy it's Friday because well duh other than the obvious (it's Friday)....it's the start of a fun relaxing and family filled Thanksgiving week!
Here are a few snippets of life lately according to my iPhone and Instagram. Also, if you are not following me on the Instagram you are really missing out on awesome stuff like pictures of my feet and leaves haha!
1. Date night. You can never have too many of these.
2. Tractor rides with Grandpa. Ronin is the driving champ and Max has no desire to drive at all. Max said, "I will drive it when I'm 18, Grandpa." Ha funny boy.
3. Coffee, shopping and laughing my butt off with my awesome friend. Girl time is the best medicine for so many things.
4. Cute little things all over our house made by Max at Pre-K. I love this stuff so much and must think of a better way to save and organize it all. Any thoughts?
5. Last weekend we went to our town's annual tree lighting and Santa spotting show complete with fake snow and fireworks at the end ;) The husband and I were super claustrophobic since there was a bajillion people there so we decided to skip out about 20 minutes before the show was officially over and look who we spotted and got so close to! Max was trying to chase him down but his security team was pretty intense. So we explained to Max that they had to whirl him through the mall as quickly as possible to get him to the roof (where his sleigh and reindeers were of course) from a secret indoor entrance so he could make it back to the North Pole in time for dinner.
6. My weekend uniform. Giant sweaters, comfy jeans and super soft slippers.
Have an awesome weekend!