My best-est friend Alison called me up last week and told me she has decided to give the whole Paleo thing a go. This is awesome news not only because I know she is going to love it but also because she is a way better cook than me. So this means she will most likely come up with awesome recipes like this one and then share them with me of course ;) So thanks to my awesome friend I made these, LOVED them and could not wait to share the recipe here with you. So without further adieu and chit chat here ya go!
What you will need:
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (they are gluten, soy and dairy free).
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of melted honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter (I used crunchy)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- a dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the wet ingredients then add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 8x8 baking dish and spread the mixture evenly along the bottom.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
These are incredible! They are super moist and remind me of a cookie dough brownie. And lets be real a brownie that tastes like cookie dough might just be the greatest thing ever. You can eat these warm or cold and they are delicious either way. If you make these please let me know what you think!