My Top 5 Summer Beauty Must Haves
Monday, June 24, 2013
1. African Black Soap- so many of you ask me what I use on a daily basis and here it is. This stuff is magical. As an esthetician I have access to all sorts of professional products and I still have not found anything better than this. Not only is this my daily face wash, it is also my go to shaving soap. It leaves my skin soft and razor burn free, which is a must have for summer beach days.
2. Elta MD UV Physical SPF 41- this is my all time favorite product hands down. I know that is quite a statement but it's true. I use this every day no matter what. It is lightly tinted to go with all skin types. It is also water resistant and chemical free. This is the only sunscreen/moisturizer combo that I have found that does not break me out. I am in love with this and can not recommend it enough.
3. Essie "the girls are out" nail polish- my go to summer polish. It is on my toes as I type.
4. 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment- this stuff is the best. It repairs damage, prevents split ends, moisturizes dry hair, protects from chlorine, wind and sun damage, adds shine and more! After a long day at the beach or at the pool I spray this in my hair and I love how silky and soft it makes it feel.
5. Vita Liberata Tinted Self Tan Mousse For Body- I am the queen of purchasing self tanners that smell like burnt corn flakes and make you look like a oompa loompa. This self tanner does none of that. In fact it is the BEST self tanner that I have ever used and it makes you look like a bronzed beauty without all the extra sun damage of course.
Labels: skin care tips