What you will need:
- 1 10 oz bag of gluten and dairy free chocolate chips.
- 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves + additional ones for topping as a garnish
- 2 tbs of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract
- 3 tbs of hot water
- Line line a 12 count muffin tin with paper or silicone muffin liners.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave or over stove for about 2 minutes or until it is fully melted. Pour just enough chocolate into each liner so it just covers the bottom. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until hardened.
- In a food processor, add the coconut, mint leaves, maple syrup, peppermint extract and hot water. Process until all everything is well combined.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and take out of liners. Add a spoonful of the coconut mixture to a patty and place a second patty on top. Top with a mint leave for garnish.
Each patty has only 83 calories and 7 grams of carb.