Have you ever had sweet potato hash browns? I had never even heard of them until I decided to experiment and make them for the first time over the weekend. They are pretty freakin good!
What you will need:
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes (one shredded sweet potato is plenty for one person to give you an idea)
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cinnamon to taste
- Peel your sweet potatoes.
- Use a large grater to shred your peeled potatoes.
- Place the olive oil in a medium sized pan over medium heat.
- Add the shredded sweet potatoes and mix in the salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Use a spatula to stir it all up.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until you reach your desired level of softness. I like mine a little crunchy so I only cooked for 5 minutes.