It's almost SPRING. I love spring and all the fresh in-season fruits and veggies it brings. Right now the most delicious looking snap peas are currently in season. So I decided to give these sometimes overlooked veggies (in our house at least) a new little life and I am so excited to welcome them to the veggie chip/fry club! They did not disappoint.
What you will need:
- 2-3 cups of snap peas
- organic coconut cooking oil spray
- garlic salt to taste
- 2 tbs of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash and dry snap peas in cold water.
- Spread snap peas out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Spray them evenly with the coconut oil cooking spray.
- Season with garlic salt. You can add more or less depending on your taste.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes. Flip snap peas over at the 15 minute mark.
- When they are nice and crispy and almost burnt looking they are done!