Happy St. Patrick's Day! We celebrated yesterday by having our friends over for a little St. Patty's Day feast complete with corned beef, Irish Soda Bread and Guinness. It was a great time!
To keep things festive around here I made this yummy treat for the boys...who actually ate it for breakfast :)
It is delicious, healthy and unbelievably easy!
What you will need:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 giant handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tbs of coconut milk (almond milk will also work)
- 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract (or 2 fresh mint leaves)
- a few tbs of enjoy life chocolate chips
- Add everything except the chocolate chips into a high powered blender. Blend until you have a nice smooth ice cream like consistency.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pulse for a few seconds.
- Place in the freezer to harden up a little or serve immediately and enjoy!