What you will need:
- one head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast (or if you are not eating paleo, you could use cheese) OR you can leave this out completely *
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry the head of cauliflower. Cut it up into small pieces. Using the shredder blade on your food processor, shred it up.
- Place the shredded cauliflour into a pan and fry it up with a little olive or coconut oil for about 7 minutes. You just want it to get a little softer.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until you have a wet pasty like consistency.
- Grease a 6 cup muffin pan and fill each muffin holder with the mixture almost to the top.
- Place in the over and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top in nice and crispy looking. The more caramelized looking on the outside the better!
This recipe makes 6-8 biscuits and each biscuit contains approximately 4 grams of effective carbohydrate...so eat up!