Holiday to-do list:
1. Make winter sangria.
2. Take Max to Disneyland for the first time (once all the holiday lights are up).
3. Go on an ice skating date with my husband.
4. Go sledding.
5. Snowboard. It has been way too long since I went last.
6. Attempt to actually start and finish a crochet scarf.
7. Go to a Christmas light show (you know where an entire neighborhood participates and lights their houses up while you play the coordinating music in your car).
7. Order holiday Christmas cards way in advance since I am always doing that last minute and stressing. I am loving all these holidays cards from Tiny Prints!
8. Anonymously drop off presents and a turkey to a family in need.
9. Have a cookie exchange party with girlfriends. My husband thinks this sounds naughty...and trust me it's not ha.
10. Find the most ridiculous festive matching PJs for all of us...and get a picture of us wearing them of course :)
What are you excited to do this holiday season? Please share! I could use a few more festive ideas.