A silly picture from yesterday, which was officially our first summer beach day.
Summertime to me is all about late nights in the backyard, beach sand in your hair, sunny days where you eat way too many popsicles and celebrating all three of my boys birthdays, which are literally days apart. I have recently gotten into making to-do lists (I even downloaded an app ha!)...I know I am like the last human on Earth to jump on this bandwagon but I have officially decided that there is nothing more powerful than checking things off of a to-do list. In fact, every time I do I say, "Booooo yaaaa!" Say it with a little gusto out loud and you will know how it feels.
So here is my summer to-do list...
- Have a s'mores making party in our backyard. I can admit that I need to step up my hosting game and this summer I plan to do so.
- Go to a Dodger's game with my family. We are serious fans. In fact, I am pretty sure my husband would not have agreed to marry me if I had not been on board with his favorite team...not a joke!
- Set up a tent in our backyard and have a campout with the boys.
- Get out our ice cream maker and make this recipe, which is my favorite!
- Make it a point to go all out on the Fourth of July. I plan on buying tons of sparklers and those little popper things and letting the boys go crazy.
- Go skinny dipping. Yep...you only live once.
- Have a fish cookout with the yummy trout my husband recently caught on his man trip to Mammoth.
- Get Ronin swim safe. Max is finally swim safe thanks to this swim school and his awesome teacher named Irena!
- Have a girls wine tasting day with my friends. There is nothing like a beautiful summer day in the wineries.
- Visit new beaches and venture out of our usual comfort zone.
What fun things do you plan on doing this summer? I wold love to hear.