What you will need:
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1/4 cup of roasted flax seeds
- 1 cup of coconut oil (measure it out while it is in solid form not melted)
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tbs of cacao powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbs of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees *
- Place all your nuts in a food processor and pulse a few times until you have a granola like consistency. If you over process you will end up with nut flour or nut butter. So keep an eye on it.
- In a small pot melt and mix together the coconut oil, honey, vanilla, cacao powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Add the mixed nuts to the melted mixture and coat your "granola" really well.
- Place granola on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool and eat just like you would eat any other granola!